Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Temple!




I went to the temple today!!! It was beautiful! I love Guatemala! I went with the Durán family, their son Sebastian drove Katherine and I to Antigua our first week here, he’s such a love. He leaves for the Provo MTC on Monday, he will serve in the New York North Mandarin speaking mission. Wow! He’s a pretty talented guy, I’m thrilled for him. The session was so wonderful, I just felt so good to be in the Lord’s house again.

After the temple we had a party at the Church with the other young single adults in the ward. Katherine couldn’t make it because she’s still recovering. But she has leftover pizza to keep her happy. It was pretty fun, Hermano Durán and Sebastian are tons of fun and everyone brought a ton of food. It was a real feast. I’m falling in love with tortillas, I can’t deny it.

No comments:

Post a Comment